Sci-Fi and modern Sprite Sheets

Latest Update!

Modern and Sci-Fi sprite sheets. The First two sprite sheets contain sprites based on my modified sprite base. The sprites themselves are 3 pixels taller than the default VX RTP sprites. They do fit in with the VX sprites, However, The idea is that they are wearing battle suits. genetically modified or whatever your imagination wishes.

Free to use for either Non-commercial or commercial games, but only for the relevant rpg maker (VX/VX Ace). If you wish to use these for commercial games, pm the project name so I can keep track of the commercial games that use my work. Credits are essential for commercial games.

Credits go to me and Enterbrain. Thanks!




Comments

  1. thanks for the free sheets. I'm trying to get into making sprites as well, I'll use these as reference. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts